West Bengal Forest Department Notification 2017 | Apply Online @www.policewb.gov.in
West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2017: West Bengal Forest Department has recently published latest recruitment news 2017 for 259 Forest Guard Posts. Candidates who are waiting to make career in Forest Guard, they are apply West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.policewb.gov.in. Candidates can apply online application form between 21 April, 2017 to 19 May, 2017. It is good opportunity for looking jobs at West Bengal. They are utilize this chance. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, you know about eligibility criteria.
West Bengal Forest Department has invited for 259 Forest Guard Posts. If you are interest for this post they can apply. First of all you may download official notification and read carefully all information before filling up application form. We are suggest about the West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has pass 10th class and have fulfilled all requirement for West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2017 they are eligible to this posts. Applicants are advised to apply application form without waiting for last date. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
West Bengal Forest Department Advertisement 2017 Information:
- Name of Organization: West Bengal Forest Department
- Name of Post: Forest Guard
- Total Post: 259 Posts
- Starting Date: 21 April, 2017
- Closing Date: 19 May, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: Madhymik Examination
- Selection Process: Written Exam, PST & PET, Personality Test, Medical Test
- Official Website: www.policewb.gov.in
West Bengal Forest Department Notification 2017 Details:
- Start Date of Online Application: 21 April, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 19 May, 2017
Name of Posts: Forest Guard
Total No. of Vacancies: 259 Posts
- Candidates should be passed Madhyamik Examination or equivalent from a recognized University / Board.
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2017
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 32 years.
- The upper age relaxation as per govt. rules.
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Personality Test
- Medical Exam
- Rs.5400-25200/- PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.220/- (Include Application Fee + Processing Fee).
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs.20/- (Only Processing Fee).
- Candidates can online payment through the Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / E-Wallet.
Official website: www.policewb.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.policewb.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.
Other Recruitment Links:
- NICL Recruitment 2017 – 205 Administrative Officer Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – 371 Medical Officer Posts
- Salem District Court Recruitment 2017 – 71 Driver, Clerk & Other Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2017 -173 Machinist, Turner & Other Posts
- TNPL Recruitment 2017 – 02 Legal Officer & HR Officer Posts
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 -1072 GDS Posts
- High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 – 100 Personal Assistant / Stenographer Posts
- MNNIT Recruitment 2017 – 92 Internal Auditor, Legal Assistant & Other Posts