WCR Recruitment 2017: West Central Railway has invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 1156 Trades Apprentice Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.mponline.gov.in. Candidates can apply online application form between 09 November, 2017 to 08 / 19 / 20 / 31 December, 2017 according to posts. We are inform regarding to WCR Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed 10th, ITI and have fulfilled all requirement for WCR Recruitment 2017. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about WCR Notification 2017, you may read full article.
WCR Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: West Central Railway
- Start Date of Online Application: 09 November, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application of Jabalpur Division: 08 December, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application of Bhopal Sawari Dibba: 19 ecember, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application of Bhopal Division: 20 December, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application of Kota Division: 31 December, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Trades Apprentice
Name of Zone:
- Jabalpur Division : 404 Posts
- Bhopal Sawari Dibba : 113 Posts
- Bhopal Division : 345 Posts
- Kota Division : 294 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 1156 Posts
- Candidates should be passed SSC with 50% and ITI in relevant trades from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 15 years and maximum age 24 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Selection will be based on your academic performance (10th & ITI).
- Not Mentioned
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.170/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.70/-.
Official website: www.mponline.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.mponline.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search WCR Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.