Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Advt. Notification 2017 | Apply Online @www.indiapost.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has announced latest recruitment notification 2017 for 5314 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts under by Indian Postal Department. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form through the official website www.indiapost.gov.in. Candidates can apply online application form between 30 October, 2017 to 29 November, 2017. It is good opportunity for looking jobs for 10th class students. If you are interest this recruitment that applicants should have passed 10th class, computer knowledge and has fulfilled all requirement for Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. Other details like selection procedure, age limit, qualification and many more information about this recruitment, you may go to below in article or visit official notification.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Notification 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
- Start Date of Online Application: 30 October, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 29 November, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 5314 Posts
- Candidates should be passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized University / Board and computer knowledge.
- Candidates should have age limit Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Selection will be based on merit list of 10th standard marks.
- You may read official notification.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For SC / ST / Female / PWD Candidates: Nil
Official website: www.indiapost.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.indiapost.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.