Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced examination notification 2017 for 390 NDA & NA Exam – I posts. Eligible and Interested candidates who want to apply this posts, they can apply online mode through the official website www.upsc.gov.in. It is golden chance for Indian student who want to career in Defence. UPSC has invited posts National Defence Academy & Naval Academy, candidates can apply online application form 18 January, 2017 to 10 February, 2017. Other details regarding to this post you may read full article or visit official notification.
UPSC Exam-I – 390 NDA & NA Posts Information:
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of Post: NDA & NA
- Total Post: 390 Posts
- Starting Date: 18 January, 2017
- Closing Date: 10 February, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: All India
- Education Qualification: 10+2 class pass
- Selection Process: Written Exam, SSB Interview
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Advertisement of 390 NDA & NA Exam – I Details:
- Start Date of Online Application: 18 January, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 10 February, 2017
Name of Posts: Trade Apprentice Post
- National Defence Academy: 355 Posts
- For Army: 208 Posts
- For Navy: 55 Posts
- For Air Force: 72 Posts
- Naval Academy: 55 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 390 Posts
- Candidates should be passed 10+2 class pass or equivalent examination from any recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should be born not earlier than 02 July, 1989 and not later than 01 July, 2001.
- Written Exam
- SSB Interview
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs100/-.
- For SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs Candidates: No Fee.
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.upsc.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search UPSC NDA & NA Exam Notification 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout of submitted application form for future use.
Other Recruitment Links:
- Kashmir University Recruitment 2017 – 88 Professor Posts
- MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 300 Sub Inspector Posts
- Cris Recruitment 2017 – 54 Engineer Posts
- APSC Recruitment 2017 for 205 Jr. Grade, Officer and Inspector Posts
- MSRTC Recruitment 2017 – 14247 Driver, Clerk & Other Posts