UPSC Advertisement Notification 2017 for 65 Various Posts Apply Online @www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 65 posts of Assistant Commissioner, Scientific Officer & Other. Candidates who are waiting to make career in central department, they are apply UPSC Recruitment 2017. UPSC has released Assistant Commissioner, Scientific Officer, Stores Officer, Specialist Grade -III Assistant Professor, Assistant Director and many more posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using online mode through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Candidates can apply online application form before 13 April, 2017.
UPSC has invited for 65 Assistant Commissioner, Scientific Officer & Other posts recruitment notice 2017. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, candidates know about eligibility criteria. First of all applicants download official notification and please read carefully all instruction before filling up online application. We are inform regarding to UPSC Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed Master’s / Post Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma / MBBS and has fulfilled all requirement for UPSC Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about UPSC Recruitment 2017, you may read full article or visit official notification.
UPSC Advertisement 2017 Information:
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of Post: Assistant Commissioner, Scientific Officer & Other Posts
- Total Post: 65 Posts
- Closing Date: 13 April, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: All India
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree / MBBS / Post Graduation / Diploma
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Notification 2017 Details:
- Last Date of Online Application: 13 April, 2017
- Last Date for Print Out of Submitted Application: 14 April, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Commissioner (Natural Resources Management / Rainfed Farming System): 02 Posts
- Scientific Officer (Microbiology): 01 Posts
- Stores Officer: 06 Posts
- Specialist Grade -III Assistant Professor (Gastroenterology): 08 Posts
- Specialist Grade -III Assistant Professor (Neonatology): 02 Posts
- Specialist Grade -III Assistant Professor (Pharmacology): 10 Posts
- Assistant Director: 02 Posts
- Labour Enforcement Officer (Central): 33 Posts
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Telugu): 01 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 65 Posts
- Candidates should be possess Master’s Degree in relevant discipline / M.Sc. Degree in Microbiology / MBBS Degree / Post Graduation in relevant discipline / Diploma / Medical Degree / Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized University / Institute.
- Any other information regarding to education, you may go to official notification.
- Post 1, 4 to 6, 9: Candidates should have age limit 40 years.
- Post 2 & 7: Candidates should have age limit 35 years.
- Post 3 & 8: Candidates should have age limit 30 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years, SC/ST Candidates 5 years, PH Candidates 10 years, PH (OBC) 13 years and PH (SC / ST) 15 years.
- Written Exam
- Post 1, 4 to 6, 9: Rs.15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs.6,600/-.
- Post 2 & 7: Rs.15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-.
- Post 3 & 8: Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4,600/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-.
- For SC / ST / PH / Women Candidates: No Fees.
- Candidates can online payment through the Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card and Cash Payment using any State Bank of India (SBI) Branch.
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search UPSC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.
Other Recruitment Links:
- Buddhist International School Recruitment 2017 – 825 Various Posts
- KEA Recruitment 2017 – 1203 Lecturer Posts
- MPPSC Recruitment 2017 – 24 Lecturers Posts
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 28 Housekeeper & Farrash Posts
- MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam Notification 2017 – 50 Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2017 -571 Group -C Non Technical Posts
- GPSC Recruitment 2017 – 335 Administrative & Civil Service Posts
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 – 23 Private Secretary & Stenographer Posts