UPSC Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission has recently announced latest recruitment notification 2017 for 588 Engineering Services Exam 2018. Candidates who are waiting to make career in UPSC, they are apply UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates can apply online application form between 27 September, 2017 to 23 October, 2017. We are inform regarding to UPSC Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed Engineering Degree and have fulfilled all requirement for UPSC Recruitment 2017. Before filling up application form you will be ensure this recruitment you are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018, you may read full article or visit official notification.
UPSC Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Start Date of Online Application: 27 September, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 23 October, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Engineering Service Examination 2018
Total No. of Vacancies: 588 Posts
- Candidates should be possess Engineering Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 21 years and maximum age 30 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- You may go to official notification.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates: No Fees.
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.upsc.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search UPSC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.