UPSC Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 19 Assistant, Scientific Officer & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. UPSC has released posts Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Scientific Officer and Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General. Candidates can apply online application form before 16 November, 2017. We are inform regarding to UPSC Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed Master’s Degree and have fulfilled all requirement for UPSC Recruitment 2017. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about UPSC 2017, you may read full article.
UPSC Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Last Date of Online Application: 16 November, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer : 01 Post
- Scientific Officer: 13 Posts
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General: 05 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 19 Posts
- Candidates should be passed Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer: Maximum age 35 years.
- Scientific Officer: Should be maximum age 30 years.
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General: Maximum age 50 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer: Rs.15,600-39,100/- ( PB-3) with GP Rs.5400/-.
- Scientific Officer: Rs.47,600-Rs.1,51,100/- + TA & HRA.
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General: Rs.15600-39100/- (PB-3) with GP Rs.7600/-
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: No Fees.
Official website: www.upsconline.nic.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search UPSC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.