UPSC Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 390 posts of NDA & Naval Academy. Candidates who are waiting to make career in defence, they are apply UPSC Recruitment 2017. UPSC has released National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using online mode through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Candidates can apply online application form from starting date 07 June, 2017 and closing date 30 June, 2017.
UPSC Notification 2017 390 Posts Information:
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of Post: NDA & Naval Academy
- Total Post: 390 Posts
- Starting Date: 07 June, 2017
- Closing Date: 30 June, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: Across India
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: 12th with Physics & Mathematics
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence Test
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Notification 2017 Apply Online:
UPSC has invited vacancy of 390 NDA & Naval Academy posts. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, you know about eligibility criteria. All applicants download official notification and please read carefully all instruction before filling up online application. We are inform regarding to UPSC Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed 12th class and has fulfilled all requirement for UPSC Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
UPSC Advertisement 2017 Details:
- Start Date of Online Application: 07 June, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 30 June, 2017
Name of Posts:
- National Defence Academy : 335 Posts
- Naval Academy : 55 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 390 Posts
- Candidates should be possess 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School / 12th class with Physics and Mathematics from State Education Board / University.
- Candidates born not earlier than 02 January, 1999 and not later than 01 January, 2002.
- Written Exam
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Intelligence Test
- You may go to official notification.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates: No Fees.
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search UPSC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.