Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published 1009 vacancies of Combined Medical Service Examination recruitment notification 2016. Eligible candidates can apply application form between 05 March, 2016 to 01 April, 2016. Candidates can apply on posts i.e, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways, Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation, General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council. Candidates must be completed M.B.B.S. degree from recognized University. Any More Information refer to below.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2016 Details
- Start Date of Application: 05 March, 2016
- Last Date of Application: 01 April, 2016
- Last Date of offline payment: 31 March, 2016
- Last Date of online payment: 01 April, 2016
- Examination Date: 12 June, 2016
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of Post:
|Sr. No||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||600|
|2.||Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||46|
|3.||Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|4.||General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||97|
|5.||General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||16|
Total Vacancy: 1009
- Applicants should be completed the M.B.B.S Examination from a recognized University / Institute in India.
- Age must be 32 years as on 01 January, 2016.
- Age relaxation will be backward categories as government rules.
- Computer Based Examination
- Personality Test
- UR/OBC applicants Rs. 200/-.
- SC/ST/Female/PH applicants No fee.
- Applicants have to pay through NetBanking/Credit Card/Debit Card/any SBI branch.
- Rs. 15600-39100/- Pay Band-3 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- with Non-Practising Allowance time to time as per orders.
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
Download UPSC CMS Notification 2016: Click Here
Apply Online : Click here