UPSC Notification 2017 – 980 Various Posts Apply Online @www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced recruitment notification 2017 for Civil Services Exam of 980 Vacancies. Candidates who are waiting for make career in UPSC Department, UPSC has invites Civil Services Exam Notification 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply Civil Services Exam 2017, they can apply application form using online mode through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Candidates can apply application form between 22 February, 2017 to 17 March, 2017.
UPSC has invites Civil Services Exam Notification 2017, which are Group -A and Group -B posts. They are utilize this opportunity of UPSC. We are inform about the Civil Services Exam who want to apply form they should be read full officially notification. Candidates should be completed degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute. Other details like age limit, qualification degree, selection process about the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017, you may read full article or visit official notification.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Advertisement 2017 – 980 Posts Summary:
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of Exam: Civil Services Exam 2017
- Name of Post: Various Posts
- Total Post: 980 Posts
- Starting Date: 22 February, 2017
- Closing Date: 17 March, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: All India
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: Degree in any discipline
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 – 980 Various Posts Details:
- Start Date of Online Application: 22 February, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 17 March, 2017
- Date of Written Exam: 18 June, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Total No. of Vacancies: 980 Posts
- Candidates should be possess Degree in any discipline or equivalent from any recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit: As on 01.08.2017
- Candidates should age limit minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates is 3 years, SC/ST / Ex-Servicemen Candidates is 5 years and PH Candidates is 10 years.
- Written Exam
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For SC / ST / PH / Female Candidates: No fees.
- Candidates have pay of application fee through the Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / and any Branch of SBI Bank by Cash.
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search UPSC Civil Service Exam 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.
Other Recruitment Links:
- CRPF Recruitment 2017 – 2945 Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)
- DRRMLIMS Recruitment 2017 271 Scientist, Engineer & Other Posts
- Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Ltd Recruitment 2017 – 70 Technician B & C
- IRFC Recruitment 2017 – 07 Assistant, Dy General Manager & Other Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 – 113 Police Constable