UPPSC Recruitment 2017: Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) has recently invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 799 Lecturers, Professor & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates can apply online application form between 24 October, 2017 to 21 November, 2017. We are inform regarding to UPPSC Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed Master’s Degree and have fulfilled all requirement for UPPSC Recruitment 2017. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about UPPSC 2017, you may read full article.
UPPSC Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC)
- Start Date of Online Application: 24 October, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 21 November, 2017
Name of Posts:
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 799 Posts
- Candidates should be passed Master’s Degree / NET by U.G.C., C.S.I.R. in the relevant subject or SLET of Uttar Pradesh in the relevant subject or SET in the relevant subject by U.G.C.
- Lecturers: Should be minimum age 21 and maximum 40 years.
- Professor: Maximum age 65 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Rs.37400-67,000/- with GP Rs.8900/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.105/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs.65/-.
- For PWD Candidates: Rs.25/-.
Official website: uppsc.up.nic.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website uppsc.up.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search UPPSC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.