UPPCL Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) invites recruitment notification 2017 for 2662 Stenographer & Office Assistant posts under by Uttar Pradesh Government. Candidates who want to make career in UPPCL, they can apply of UPPCL Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form through the official website www.uppcl.org. Candidates can apply online application form between 25 July, 2017 to 12 August, 2017. It is good opportunity for looking jobs at Uttar Pradesh. They are utilize this chance. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, you know about eligibility criteria.
UPPCL has invited of 2662 Stenographer & Office Assistant posts. We are inform about the UPPCL Recruitment 2017, that applicants may be download official notification and read carefully full instruction in notification. If you are interest this recruitment that applicants should have passed Graduation Degree, Hindi typing / Steno and has fulfilled all requirement for UPPCL Recruitment 2017. Before filling up application form you will be ensure this recruitment you are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Other details like selection procedure, age limit, qualification and many more information about this recruitment, you may go to below in article or visit official notification.
UPPCL Notification 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Start Date of Online Application: 25 July, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 12 August, 2017
- Date of Written Exam: September, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Stenographer: 260 Posts
- Office Assistant: 2402 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 2662 Posts
- Candidates should be possess Graduation Degree from a recognized University / Institute and typing speed of 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer / steno speed of 60 wpm and typing speed of 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
Age Limit: As on 01.07.2016
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 40 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Computer Typing Test / Steno Test
- Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2600/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs.700/-.
- For PWD Candidates: Rs.10/-.
- Candidates can online payment through the Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card and Cash Payment using any State Bank of India Branch.
Official website: www.uppcl.org
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.uppcl.org or above direct link.
- Search UPPCL Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.