UPPCL Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has recently invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 226 Junior Engineer Post. Candidates who are waiting to make career in UP Power Corporation, they are apply UPPCL Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.uppcl.org. Candidates can apply online application form between 08 October, 2017 to 31 October, 2017. We are inform regarding to UPPCL Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed Diploma and have fulfilled all requirement for UPPCL Recruitment 2017. Before filling up application form you will be ensure this recruitment you are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about UPPCL 2017, you may read full article.
UPPCL Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Start Date of Online Application: 08 October, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 31 October, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Junior Engineer
Total No. of Vacancies: 226 Posts
- Candidates should be passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 21 years and maximum age 40 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Rs.9,300-34,800/- with GP Rs.4,200/-.
- For General / OBC / Ex-S Candidates: Rs.900/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates (UP Only): Rs.600/-.
- PH Candidates: Rs.10/-.
Official website: www.uppcl.org
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.uppcl.org or above direct link.
- Search UPPCL Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.