UPPCL Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced latest recruitment notification 2017 for 2523 Stenographer & Office Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website http://uppcl.net.in. Candidates can apply online application form between 14 December, 2017 to 29 December, 2017. We are inform regarding to UPPCL Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed Graduation Degree and have fulfilled all requirement for UPPCL Recruitment 2017. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about UPPCL 2017, you may read full article.
UPPCL Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Start Date of Online Application: 14 December, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 29 December, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Stenographer Grade-III: 227 Posts
- Office Assistant Grade-III: 2296 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 2523 Posts
- Candidates should be passed Graduation Degree from a recognized University / Institute with Typing Speed 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Candidates should have minimum age 21 years and maximum age 40 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2600/-.
- For General / OBC / Ex-S Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs.700/-.
- For PH Candidates: Rs.10/-.
Official website: http://uppcl.net.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website http://uppcl.net.in or above direct link.
- Search UPPCL Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.