UP Police Notification, UP Police Exam, UP Police Online, UP Police Job Notification, UP Police Syllabus, UP Police Vacancy
UP Police Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) invites latest recruitment notification 2017 for 666 Computer Operator Grade -A posts under by UP Police, Lucknow. Candidates who want to make career in Police at Uttar Pradesh, they can apply of UPPRPB Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form through the official website prpb.gov.in. Candidates can apply online application form between 16 May, 2017 to 15 June, 2017. It is good opportunity for looking jobs at Uttar Pradesh. They are utilize this chance. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, you know about eligibility criteria and other information described in official notification.
UP Police Advertisement 2017 Information:
- Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
- Name of Post: Computer Operator Grade -A
- Total Post: 666 Posts
- Starting Date: 16 May, 2017
- Closing Date: 15 June, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: Diploma / 12th
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Typing Test, Documents Verification
- Official Website: prpb.gov.in
UPPRPB Recruitment 2017: Apply Online
UP Police has invited of 666 Computer Operator posts. We are inform about the UPPRPB Recruitment 2017, that applicants may be download official notification and read carefully full instruction in notification. If you are interest this recruitment that applicants should have passed 12th / Diploma / DOEACC / ‘O’ level certificate and has fulfilled all requirement for UP Police Recruitment 2017. Before filling up application form you will be ensure this recruitment you are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Other details like selection procedure, age limit, qualification and many more information about this recruitment, you may go to below in article or visit official notification.
UP Police Notification 2017 Details:
- Start Date of Online Application: 16 May, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 15 June, 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 17 June, 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 19 June, 2017
Name of Posts: Computer Operator Grade -A
Total No. of Vacancies: 666 Posts
- Candidates should be possess Diploma / 12th (Physics & Mathematics) / “O” level certificate / DOEACC or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit: As on 01.07.2017
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 28 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.400/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates: No Fees.
Official website: prpb.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website prpb.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search UP Police Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.
Other Recruitment Links:
- NICL Recruitment 2017 – 205 Administrative Officer Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – 371 Medical Officer Posts
- Salem District Court Recruitment 2017 – 71 Driver, Clerk & Other Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2017 -173 Machinist, Turner & Other Posts
- TNPL Recruitment 2017 – 02 Legal Officer & HR Officer Posts
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 -1072 GDS Posts
- High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 – 100 Personal Assistant / Stenographer Posts
- MNNIT Recruitment 2017 – 92 Internal Auditor, Legal Assistant & Other Posts