Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has invited latest recruitment news for 609 SI and ASI Vacancies. UPPRPB has released vacancies Sub Inspector (Confidential), Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts). Interested candidates can apply online application form using officially website www.uppbpb.gov.in. Online application form will be available on 12 January, 2017 to 11 February, 2017. Other details regarding to this jobs you may read full article.
UP Police Notification 2017 609 SI and ASI Vacancies
- Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
- Name of Post: SI and ASI
- Starting Date: 12 January, 2017
- Closing Date: 11 February, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Education Qualification: Graduation Degree
- Selection Process: PST, Conputer Typing, Written Test, ME, Document Verification
- Official Website: www.uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police Advertisement 2017 609 SI and ASI Vacancies Details
- Start Date of Online Application: 12 January, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 11 February, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application fee: 14 February, 2017
- Last Date of Submit Application: 18 February, 2017
Name of Post:
- Sub Inspector (Confidential): 136 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk): 303 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts): 170 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 609 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree in relevant subject from recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit: 01.07.2016
- Age should have mininum 21 years and maximum 28 years.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Written Exam.
- Medical Test.
- Computer Typing.
- Document Verification.
- For All Candidates: Rs.400/-.
- Applicants should pay application fee through E-Challan, Debit Card, Credit Card and NetBanking.
- Sub Inspector (Confidential): Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk): Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts): Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-.
Official website: www.uppbpb.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.uppbpb.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search UP Police Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on link.
- Fill the required information on online application form.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Take a printout for future use.