Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017: Union Bank of India has recently invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 200 Credit Officer. Candidates who are waiting to make career in Bank, they are apply Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in. Candidates can apply online application form between 04 October, 2017 to 21 October, 2017. We are inform regarding to Union Bank of India Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed bachelor’s degree and have fulfilled all requirement for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017. Before filling up application form you will be ensure this recruitment you are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about Union Bank of India Notification 2017, you may read full article.
Union Bank of India Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Union Bank of India
- Start Date of Online Application: 04 October, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 21 October, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Credit Officer
Total No. of Vacancies: 200 Posts
- Candidates should be passed Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 23 years and maximum age 32 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-.
Official website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in or above direct link.
- Search Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.