UAU Recruitment 2017: Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU) has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 190 posts of Teaching, Medical / Technical & Other. Candidates who are waiting to make career in Medical & Teaching, they are apply UAU Recruitment 2017. UAU has released Teaching, Medical Officer, Technical, Sub Registrar, Staff Nurse, Assistant posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using offline mode through the official website www.uau.ac.in. Candidates can apply application form from starting date 22 July, 2017 and closing date 25 August, 2017.
UAU has invited of 190 Teaching, Medical / Technical & Other posts. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, candidates know about eligibility criteria. First of all applicants download official notification and please read carefully all instruction before filling up application form. We are inform regarding to UAU Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed Master’s / Post Graduation / Ph.D / NET and has fulfilled all requirement for UAU Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
UAU Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU)
- Start Date of Online Application: 22 July, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 25 August, 2017
Name of Posts:
Education Cadre: 102 Posts
- Professor: 15 Posts
- Associate Professor: 24 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 63 Posts
Administrative Cadre: 01 Posts
- Sub Registrar: 01 Post
Medical / Technical Cadre: 87 Posts
- Medical Officer: 19 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 35 Posts
- X-Ray Technician: 03 Posts
- Panchakarma Assistant: 14 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 16 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 190 Posts
- Candidates should be possess Degree in Ayurveda or Master’s Degree / Post Graduation in relevant discipline / NET / Ph.D. Degree from a recognized University.
- Any more information about the education you may read official notification.
- Professor: Candidates should be maximum 50 years.
- Associate Professor: Should be maximum 45 years.
- Assistant Professor: Candidates should be maximum 40 years.
- Medical Officer: Candidates should have minimum age 21 and maximum 35 years.
- Other Posts: Should be minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Professor: Rs.37400-67000/- with GP Rs.10000/-.
- Associate Professor: Rs.37400-67000/- with GP Rs.9000/-.
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100/- with GP Rs.6000/-.
- Sub Registrar: Rs.8000-13500/-.
- Medical Officer: Rs.15600-39100/- with GP Rs.5400/-.
- Staff Nurse: Rs.9300-34800/- with GP Rs.4200/-.
- X-Ray Technician: Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2800/-.
- Panchakarma Assistant & Laboratory Technician: Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2400/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.2000/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs.1500/-.
- Demand Draft in favor of Finance Officer, Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Dehradun payable at Dehradun.
Official website: www.uau.ac.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.uau.ac.in or above direct link.
- Search UAU Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then Click on Application form and download it.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that completed prescribed application form and attached necessary documents as given notification send to Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Dehradun before 25-08-2017.