TNPSC Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 147 Assistant Director, Assistant Engineer & Various Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC has released posts 147 Assistant Director, Assistant Engineer & Junior Electrical Inspector. Candidates can apply application form between 17 November, 2017 to 16 December, 2017. We are inform regarding to TNPSC Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. / Automobile and have fulfilled all requirement for TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about TNPSC Notification 2017, you may read full article.
TNPSC Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Start Date of Online Application: 17 November, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 16 December, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: 14 Posts
- Junior Electrical Inspector: 03 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 130 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 147 Posts
- Candidates should be passed B.E. / B.Tech. / Automobile / B.Sc. in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute.
- No Age Limit
- Written Exam
- Rs.9300-34800/- with GP Rs.5100/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen Candidates: No Fees.
Official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search TNPSC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.