TNPL Advertisement Notification 2017 – Apply Offline @www.tnpl.com
TNPL Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 02 posts of Officer (Legal) & Officer (HR). Candidates who are waiting to make career in Tamil Nadu, they are apply TNPL Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using offline mode through the official website www.tnpl.com. Candidates can apply application form from starting date 29 March, 2017 and closing date 12 April, 2017.
Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, candidates know about eligibility criteria. First of all applicants download official notification and please read carefully all instruction before filling up application form. We are inform regarding to TNPL Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed B.L. Degree / Graduation / Engineering Degree / MBA and has fulfilled all requirement for TNPL Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
TNPL Advertisement 2017 Short Information:
- Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)
- Name of Post: Officer (Legal) & Officer (HR) Posts
- Total Post: 02 Posts
- Starting Date: 29 March, 2017
- Closing Date: 12 April, 2017
- Mode of Application: Offline Mode
- Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: B.L. Degree / Graduation / Engineering Degree / MBA
- Selection Process: Skill Test, Interview
- Official Website: www.tnpl.com
TNPL Notification 2017 Details:
- Start Date of Application Form: 29 March, 2017
- Last Date of Application Form: 12 April, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Officer (Legal): 01 Posts
- Officer (HR): 01 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Candidates should have passed 3/5 years full time B.L. Degree / Arts / Science / Engineering Degree / Two years M.A. (Social Work) with Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / HRM or Two years MBA with HR from a recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit: As on 01.03.2017
- Candidates should have minimum age 28 years.
- The upper age relaxation as per govt. rules.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on following tests.
- Skill Test
- Not Available
- You may go to official notification.
Official website: www.tnpl.com
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.tnpl.com or above direct link.
- Search TNPL Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then Click on Application form and download it.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that completed prescribed application form and attached necessary documents as given notification send to below address on or before 12.04.2017.
- The Envelope should have super-scripted by “Application for the post of _________________”.
General manager (corporate technical cell)
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited,
No.67, Mount Road, Guindy,
Chennai – 600 032, Tamil Nadu
Other Recruitment Links:
- Buddhist International School Recruitment 2017 – 825 Various Posts
- KEA Recruitment 2017 – 1203 Lecturer Posts
- MPPSC Recruitment 2017 – 24 Lecturers Posts
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 28 Housekeeper & Farrash Posts
- MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam Notification 2017 – 50 Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2017 -571 Group -C Non Technical Posts
- GPSC Recruitment 2017 – 335 Administrative & Civil Service Posts
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 – 23 Private Secretary & Stenographer Posts