SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC CHSL) has invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 3259 LDC, PA & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.ssc.nic.in. SSC CHSL has released posts LDC, Postal Assistant and Data Entry Operator. Candidates can apply online application form between 18 November, 2017 to 18 December, 2017. We are inform regarding to SSC CHSL Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed 12th and have fulfilled all requirement for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about SSC CHSL Notification 2017, you may read full article.
SSC CHSL Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Start Date of Online Application: 18 November, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 18 December, 2017
- Date of Computer Based Test: 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
- Date of Descriptive Exam: 08.07.2018
Name of Posts:
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): 898 Posts
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 2359 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator, Grade-A: Nil
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 3259 Posts
- Candidates should be passed 12th class from a recognized University / Board.
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 27 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Skill Test
- Post 1: Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1900/-.
- Post 2 to 4: Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2400/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Women / Ex-Servicemen Candidates: No Fees.
Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.ssc.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.