SSC Notification, SSC Exam, SSC Online, SSC Jobs, SSC Syllabus, SSC Vacancy
SSC Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced recruitment notification 2017 for Stenographer Posts. Candidates who are waiting to make career in SSC, they are apply SSC Recruitment 2017. SSC has released Stenographer Grade C & D Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using online mode through the official website www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates can apply online application form from starting date 17 June, 2017 and closing date 15 July, 2017. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, you know about eligibility criteria.
SSC Advertisement 2017 Information:
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of Post: Stenographer
- Total Post: Not Available
- Starting Date: 17 June, 2017
- Closing Date: 15 July, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: Across India
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: 12th class
- Selection Process: CBE, Skill Test
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Notification 2017 Apply Online:
SSC has invited of Stenographer posts. First of all applicants download official notification and read carefully all instruction before filling up online application. We are inform regarding to SSC Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed 12th class and has fulfilled all requirement for SSC Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
SSC Notification 2017 Details:
- Start Date of Online Application: 17 June, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 15 July, 2017
- Date of Written Exam: 04 September, 2017
Name of Posts: Stenographer Grade C & D
Total No. of Vacancies: Not Available
- Candidates should be possess 12th class or equivalent from a recognized University / Board.
Age Limit: As on 01.08.2017
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 57 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Computer Based Examination
- Skill Test
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen Candidates: No Fees.
Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.ssc.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search SSC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.