SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Admit Card 2017 | Download Now @www.sscnr.net.in
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared latest news for admit card of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Exam 2017. Candidates who had been applied application form successfully against SSC MTS (Non-Technical) recruitment 2017. they can download hall ticket. SSC has released SSC MTS Admit Card 2017. The SSC MTS (Non-Technical) hall ticket will be available on official website www.sscnr.net.in. Candidates can be download SSC MTS Exam call letter region wise. SSC will be conduct exam date on April, May and June 2017 at various exam centers. These exam will be offline mode / OMR based. SSC MTS hall ticket has available first week of April, 2017. Candidates can download their SSC MTS Hall Ticket 2017 using the direct links as given in below or visit official website. You can enter Registration ID / Roll No. / Name and Date of Birth.
SSC MTS EXAM HALL TICKET 2017 INFORMATION:
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of Post: Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Tier- I
- Mode of Exam: Offline Mode
- Admit Card Status: Available
- Job Location: All India
- Job Type: Government
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
- Date of Written Exam: 30 April, 28 May, 04 & 11 June, 2017
HOW TO DOWNLOAD SSC MTS (NON-TECHNICAL) EXAM HALL TICKET 2017
SSC will be conduct Written Exam (Tier -I) on April, May and June, 2017 for MTS (Non-Technical) posts. Candidates may be go to official website and download Exam hall ticket. Hall Ticket can download by three type like Details wise, Roll No. wise and Name wise. Candidates can be select any one option. And can download hall ticket. Candidates can be download hall ticket at SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in / www.sscnr.net.in. You will be required some specific own information. Put the information on hall ticket link page. Your hall ticket will be display on computer screen. Take the print out and carry it to the exam hall.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD OF SSC MTS EXAM 2017
- Go to SSC official website www.sscnr.net.in or on given direct link in below.
- Search SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Admit Card link.
- Click on link and open a new window for admit card.
- Enter the Registration ID / Roll No. / Name and Date of Birth.
- After that click on search status button.
- Your admit card will be appear on the computer screen.
- Download or Print Out the admit card.
Official website: www.sscnr.net.in
SSC MTS ADMIT CARD 2017 LINK
WRITTEN EXAM ON 30 APRIL, 28 MAY, 04 & 11 JUNE, 2017
Other Recruitment Links:
- CRPF Recruitment 2017 – 2945 Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)
- DRRMLIMS Recruitment 2017 271 Scientist, Engineer & Other Posts
- Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Ltd Recruitment 2017 – 70 Technician B & C
- IRFC Recruitment 2017 – 07 Assistant, Dy General Manager & Other Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 – 113 Police Constable