State Bank of India Preliminary Exam Hall Ticket 2017 Download @www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Preliminary Exam 2017: State Bank of India (SBI) has announced SBI -PO Admit Card 2017 for Preliminary Exam. Candidates who had been applied application form successfully they can download hall ticket through the official website www.sbi.co.in. SBI will be conducted of PO preliminary exam 2017 on 29 & 30 April, 2017 and 06 & 07 May, 2017 at various exam centers. These exam will be available in online mode. Candidates can download their SBI PO admit card 2017 using the direct link as given in below or official website. you can enter the Registration No. / Roll No. and Password / DOB Date. Candidates can download admit card in English and Hindi Language are both.
SBI Probationary Officer Exam 2017 Information:
- Name of Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Total Post: 2403 Posts
- Mode of Online Exam: Online Mode
- Job Location: All India
- Job Type: Government
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
How to Download SBI PO Exam Call Letter 2017
Candidates can be download admit card at SBI official website www.sbi.co.in. You may fill up the required information on the admit card form page. Your Hall Ticket will be show on Computer Screen. After that candidates can download hall ticket.
- SBI PO Admit Card (Preliminary Exam): 08 April, 2017
- Last Date of Download Admit Card: 07 May, 2017
- Date of Online Exam (Preliminary Exam): 29 & 30 April, 2017 and 06 & 07 May, 2017
- Date of Preliminary Exam Result: 17 May, 2017
- Download Admit Card for Main Exam: 22 May, 2017
- Date of Main Exam: 04 June, 2017
- Result of Main Exam: 19 June, 2017
- Date for Hall Ticket of Interview: 26 June, 2017
Official website: www.sbi.co.in
How to Download Admit Card of SBI -PO Prelims Exam 2017
- Candidates can be go to officially website www.sbi.co.in or on given direct link in above.
- Search the Download Admit Card link.
- Click on link and Open the new window of Call Letter.
- Enter the specific details like Registration No / Roll No. and Password / DOB Date.
- After that type security code and click on login button.
- Your admit card will be appear on the computer screen.
- Download or Print Out the own admit card.
Other Recruitment Links:
- CRPF Recruitment 2017 – 2945 Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)
- DRRMLIMS Recruitment 2017 271 Scientist, Engineer & Other Posts
- Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Ltd Recruitment 2017 – 70 Technician B & C
- IRFC Recruitment 2017 – 07 Assistant, Dy General Manager & Other Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 – 113 Police Constable