RITES Recruitment 2017: RITES Limited has invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 08 Manager Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website http://ritesltd.com. RITES has released posts Additional General Manager, Deputy General Manager and Manager. Candidates can apply application form between 17 November, 2017 to 01 December, 2017. We are inform regarding to RITES Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Tech. and have fulfilled all requirement for RITES Recruitment 2017. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about RITES Notification 2017, you may read full article.
RITES Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: RITES Limited
- Start Date of Online Application: 17 November, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 01 December, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Additional General Manager: 02 Posts
- Deputy General Manager: 02 Posts
- Manager: 04 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 08 Posts
- Candidates should be passed B.E. / B.E. / M.Tech. in relevant subjects from a recognized University / Institute.
- For AGM & DGM: Candidates should have maximum age 54 years.
- For Manager: Candidates should have maximum age 40 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Additional General Manager: Rs.43,200-66,000/-.
- Deputy General Manager: Rs.29,100-54,500/-.
- Manager: Rs.24,900-50,500/-.
- No Application Fee.
Official website: http://ritesltd.com
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website http://ritesltd.com or above direct link.
- Search RITES Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.