Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017: Rajya Sabha Secretariat has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 115 posts of Stenographer, Security Assistant & Other. Candidates who are waiting to make career in Secretariat, they are apply Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017. Rajya Sabha Secretariat has released Parliamentary Interpreter, Assistant Legislative / Committee / Protocol / Executive Officer, Stenographer, Security Assistant, Secretariat Assistant, Translator and Proof Reader posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using online mode through the official website www.rajyasabha.nic.in. Candidates can apply online application form from starting date 25 July, 2017 and closing date 18 August, 2017.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat has invited for 115 Stenographer, Security Assistant & Other posts. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, candidates know about eligibility criteria. First of all applicants download official notification and please read carefully all instruction before filling up online application. We are inform regarding to Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed Master Degree, Bachelor’s Degree and has fulfilled all requirement for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Advertisement 2017
Name of Organization: Rajya Sabha Secretariat
- Start Date of Online Application: 25 July, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 18 August, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Parliamentary Interpreter: 02 Posts
- Assistant Legislative / Committee / Protocol / Executive Officer: 20 Posts
- Stenographer: 11 Posts
- Security Assistant: 21 Posts
- Secretariat Assistant: 39 Posts
- Translator: 19 Posts
- Proof Reader: 03 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 115 Posts
- Candidates should be possess Master Degree / Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
- For Parliamentary Interpreter, Translator & Proof Reader: Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 35 years.
- For other Posts: Should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test & Interview
- Parliamentary Interpreter: Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-.
- Executive Officer & Translator: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4800/-.
- Stenographer, Security Assistant & Proof Reader: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
- Secretariat Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Women / Ex-Servicemen Candidates: No Fees.
Official website: rajyasabha.nic.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website rajyasabha.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.