Government of Rajasthan Recruitment 2017: Rajasthan Government has recently announced latest recruitment news 2017 for 1829 TSP and Non-TSP posts at Rajasthan. Candidates who are waiting to make career in Teaching, they can apply Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.rajsanskrit.nic.in. Rajasthan Government has released posts Teacher Level First (Sanskrit) and Teacher Level First (General) Grade-III. Candidates can apply online application form between 14 September, 2017 to 13 October, 2017. It is good opportunity for looking jobs at Teaching. They are utilize this chance. Applicants who want to applied this recruitment, you know about eligibility criteria and other information described in the notification.
First of all you may download official notification and read carefully all information. We are inform regarding to TSP & Non-TSP Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed Senior Secondary, Diploma or equivalent and have fulfilled all requirement for Rajasthan TSP & Non-TSP Recruitment 2017. Before filling up application form you will be ensure this recruitment you are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about Government of Rajasthan Recruitment 2017, you may read full article or visit official notification.
Rajasthan Government Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Department of Sanskrit Education
- Start Date of Online Application: 14 September, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 13 October, 2017
Name of Posts: Teacher Level
- Teacher Level First (Sanskrit)
- Teacher Level First (General) Grade-III
Total No. of Vacancies: 1829 Posts
- Candidates should be possess Varistha Upadhyaya or equivalent degree with 50% marks / Senior Secondary with 50% marks and two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Any more information about education, you may go official notification.
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 35 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- RTET/REET Exam
- Documents Verification
- For General Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For OBC Candidates: Rs.70/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs.60/-.
Official website: www.rajsanskrit.nic.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.rajsanskrit.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search Rajasthan TSP & Non-TSP Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.