Northern Railway Recruitment 2017: Northern Railway has invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 21 Sport Quota. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form through the official website www.rrcnr.org. NPCIL has released sport quota Athletic, Hockey, Cricket, Kabaddi, Basketball and Volleyball. Candidates can apply online application form between 20 November, 2017 to 21 December, 2017. We are inform regarding to Northern Railway Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed 12th / ITI / Graduation and have fulfilled all requirement for Northern Railway Recruitment 2017. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about Northern Railway Notification 2017, you may read full article.
Northern Railway Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Northern Railway
- Start Date of Online Application: 20 November, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 21 December, 2017
- Expected Date of Trail: 01.01.2018 to 28.02.2018
Name of Game:
- Athletic- Men: 04 Posts
- Hockey- Men: 03 Posts
- Cricket- Men: 03 Posts
- Kabaddi- Men: 02 Posts
- Basketball- Men: 02 Posts
- Volleyball- Men: 02 Posts
- Cricket- Women: 02 Posts
- Hockey- Women: 03 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 21 Posts
- Candidates should be passed 12th / ITI / Graduation from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 25 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Selection will be based on Sport Trail and Interview.
- Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1900 / 2000 / 2400 / 2800/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For SC / ST / Women Candidates: Rs.250/-.
- In favour of RRC/NR.
Official website: www.rrcnr.org
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.rrcnr.org or above direct link.
- Search Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.