NFR Recruitment 2017: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has recently invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 21 Cricket, Basketball & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using offline mode through the official website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. NFR has released posts Cricket, Basketball, Cycling, Volleyball and Hockey. Candidates can apply application form before 27 November, 2017. Applicants are advised to apply application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about NFR Recruitment 2017, you may read full article.
NFR Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)
- Last Date of Online Application: 27 November, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Basketball (Level 4 or 5): 02 Posts
- Cricket (Level 4 or 5): 01 Post
- Cycling (Level 4 or 5): 01 Post
- Volleyball (Level 4 or 5): 01 Post
- Hockey (Level 2 or 3): 16 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 21 Posts
- You may read official notification.
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 25 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Selection will be based on your performance and qualification.
- For Level 4 or 5: Rs.2400/2800/-
- For Level 2 or 3: Rs.1900/2000/-
- For General Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen / Women Candidates: Rs.250/-.
- In favour of FA & CAO/NF Railway, and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati – 781011
Official website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search NFR Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then Click on Application form and download it.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that completed prescribed application form and attached necessary documents as given notification send to below address.
The Asstt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Northeast Frontier Railway HQ,
Maligaon, Guwahati – 781 011