NEET Notification 2018: National Board of Examination has announced notification 2017 for 6149 seats in Dental PG Course at various Medical College in India. National Board of Examination will be organized exam NEET- 2018 for Dental PG Course. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form through the official website http://neetmds.nbe.edu.in. Candidates can apply online application form between 31 October, 2017 to 27 November, 2017. Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery. Other details like Qualification, Selection Process and many more information about NEET-MDS 2017, you may read full article.
NEET Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: National Board of Examination
- Start Date of Online Application: 31 October, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 27 November, 2017
- Date of Exam: 07 January, 2018
- Date of NEET-MDS Result: 31 January, 2018
Name of Test:
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)
Total No. of Seats:
- 6149 Posts
- Candidates should be passed Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery from a recognized University / Institute.
- Computer Based Written Exam
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.3750/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Candidates: Rs.2750/-.
Official website: http://neetmds.nbe.edu.in