NDMC Recruitment 2017: North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) has invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 172 Counsellor. Candidates who are waiting to make career in NDMC, they are apply NDMC Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.mcdonline.gov.in. Candidates can apply online application form between 25 September, 2017 to 20 October, 2017. We are inform regarding to NDMC Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed M.A., Diploma and have fulfilled all requirement for NDMC Recruitment 2017. Before filling up application form you will be ensure this recruitment you are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Other details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Salary and many more information about NDMC Recruitment 2017, you may read full article.
NDMC Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC)
- Start Date of Online Application: 25 September, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 20 October, 2017
Name of Posts:
Total No. of Vacancies: 172 Posts
- Candidates should be passed M.A. in Psychology OR Degree / Diploma in Guidance and Counselling from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Rs.9,300-34,800/- with GP Rs.4200/-.
- No Application Fee
Official website: www.mcdonline.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.mcdonline.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search NDMC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.