NCR Recruitment 2017: North Central Railway (NCR) has recently invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 446 Act Apprentice Posts. Candidates who are waiting to make career in NCR, they are apply NCR Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form through the official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. NCR has released posts Fitter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Mechanic (DSL), Machinist, Painter, Carpenter, Electrician and Lohar/Black Smith. Candidates can apply application form before 30 November, 2017. We are inform regarding to NCR Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed 10th, ITI and have fulfilled all requirement for NCR Recruitment 2017. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about NCR Notification 2017, you may read full article.
NCR Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: North Central Railway (NCR)
- Last Date of Online Application: 30 November, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Fitter : 220 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 11 Posts
- Mechanic (DSL) : 72 Posts
- Machinist : 11 Posts
- Painter : 11 Posts
- Carpenter : 11 Posts
- Electrician : 99 Posts
- Lohar/Black Smith : 11 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 446 Posts
- Candidates should be passed 10th or its equivalent with 50% makrs with ITI certifcate in relevant trade from recognized Industrial Training Institute to NCVT.
- Candidates should have minimum age 15 years and maximum age 24 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Selection will be based on academic performance.
- As per NCR rules.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen Candidates: No Fees.
- In favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi
Official website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in or above direct link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then Click on Application form and download it.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that completed prescribed application form and attached necessary documents as given notification send to below address.
The Divisional Railway Manager,
Personnel Dept. (R&D Section),
North Central Railway,
Jhansi U.P. 284003