MPPSC Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 202 Dy. District Magistrate, DSP & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.mppsc.nic.in. MPPSC has released posts Dy. District Magistrate, DSP, Inspector, Jail Assistant and many more. Candidates can apply online application form between 18th December, 2017 to 08th January, 2017. We are inform regarding to MPPSC Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed graduation degree and have fulfilled all requirement for MPPSC Recruitment 2017. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about MPPSC 2017, you may read full article.
MPPSC Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
- Start Date of Online Application: 18th December, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 08th January, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Deputy District Magistrate : 27 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police : 10 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar : 29 Posts
- Transport Sub Inspector : 24 Posts
- Excise Sub-Inspector : 17 Posts
- Inspector : 21 Posts
- Jail Assistant : 11 Posts
- Co-operative inspector : 18 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 202 Posts
- Candidates should be passed Graduation Degree from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 28 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Rs.15,600-39,100/- with GP Rs.5400/-.
- For General / Other State Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For SC / ST / OBC Candidates (MP Only): Rs.250/-.
Official website: www.mppsc.nic.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.mppsc.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search MPPSC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.