MPHC Recruitment 2017: High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC) has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 2910 posts of Assistant & Stenographer. Candidates who are waiting to make career in Court, they are apply MP High Court Recruitment 2017. MP High Court has released posts Stenographer, Steno typist, Assistant, Computer Operator and Liftman. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using online mode through the official website www.mphc.gov.in. Candidates can apply online application form from starting date 06 June, 2017 and closing date 05 July, 2017.
MP High Court Vacancy 2017 Information:
- Name of Organization: High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC)
- Name of Post: Assistant & Stenographer Posts
- Total Post: 2910 Posts
- Starting Date: 06 June, 2017
- Closing Date: 05 July, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: 12th / Diploma / Graduation Degree / ITI
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
- Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in
MP High Court Notification 2017
MP High Court has invited notification of 2910 Assistant & Stenographer. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, candidates know about eligibility criteria. First of all applicants download official notification and please read carefully all instruction before filling up online application. We are inform regarding to MPHC Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed 12th / Diploma / Graduation / ITI and has fulfilled all requirement for MPHC Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
MP High Court Advertisement 2017 Details:
- Start Date of Online Application: 06 June, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 05 July, 2017
- Date of Written Exam: 23 July, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Stenographer Grade-II : 128 posts
- Grade-3 Stenographer : 499 posts
- Stenographer Grade-III : 47 posts
- Steno typist : 04 posts
- Assistant Grade-III : 2204 posts
- Computer Operator : 03 posts
- English Stenographer : 01 post
- Assistant Grade -III : 19 posts
- Liftman : 04 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 2910 Posts
- Candidates should be possess 12th / Computer Diploma / Graduation Degree / Hindi Typing from a recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit: As on 01.08.2017
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 35 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- For Stenographer, Computer Operator & English Stenographer: Rs.5400-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-.
- For Steno Typist, Assistant Grade & Liftman: Rs.5400-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
For Assistant Grade -III (English) Posts
- Unreserved Categories : Rs.200/-.
- Reserved Categories (Only MP State): Rs.100/-.
For Other Posts
- Unreserved Categories : Rs.900/-.
- Reserved Categories (Only MP State): Rs.800/-.
Official website: www.mphc.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.mphc.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search MPHC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.
Other Recruitment Links:
- NICL Recruitment 2017 – 205 Administrative Officer Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – 371 Medical Officer Posts
- Salem District Court Recruitment 2017 – 71 Driver, Clerk & Other Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2017 -173 Machinist, Turner & Other Posts
- TNPL Recruitment 2017 – 02 Legal Officer & HR Officer Posts
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 -1072 GDS Posts
- High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 – 100 Personal Assistant / Stenographer Posts
- MNNIT Recruitment 2017 – 92 Internal Auditor, Legal Assistant & Other Posts