MHRD Recruitment Notification 2017 – 132 State Project, Nodal Officer & Other Posts Apply Online @www.edcilindia.co.in
MHRD Recruitment 2017: Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 132 posts of State Project, Nodal Officer & Other Posts. Candidates who are waiting to make career in MHRD, they are apply MHRD Recruitment 2017. MHRD released State Project Administrator, Noda Officer / Consultant (Institutional Development / Academic, Procurement, Finance, Monitoring & Evaluation, Information Technology and Administration), Office Assistant, Account Assistant, Messenger-cum-Driver and Dispatcher posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using online mode through the official website www.edcilindia.co.in. Candidates can apply online application form from starting date 28 February, 2017 and closing date 19 March, 2017.
MHRD has invited for 132 Project, Nodal Officer & Other posts recruitment notice 2017. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, candidates know about eligibility criteria. First of all applicants download official notification and please read carefully all instruction before filling up online application. We are inform regarding to MHRD Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed Master’s / Graduation / Ph.D / 12th / Engineering / Diploma and has fulfilled all requirement for MHRD Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
MHRD Advertisement 2017 – 132 Various Posts Short Information:
- Name of Organization: Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Name of Post: State Project, Nodal Officer & Various Posts
- Total Post: 132 Posts
- Starting Date: 28 February, 2017
- Closing Date: 19 March, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: Ph.D / Master Degree / Graduation / 12th
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Group Discussion, Interview
- Official Website: www.edcilindia.co.in
MHRD Notice 2017 -132 State Project, Assistant & Other Posts Details:
- Start Date of Online Application: 28 February, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 19 March, 2017
Name of Posts:
- State Project Administrator: 12 Posts
- Nodal Officer / Consultant: 72 Posts
- Institutional Development / Academic: 12 Posts
- Procurement: 12 Posts
- Finance: 12 Posts
- Monitoring & Evaluation: 12 Posts
- Information Technology: 12 Posts
- Administration: 12 Posts
- Office Assistant: 12 Posts
- Account Assistant: 12 Posts
- Messenger-cum-Driver: 12 Posts
- Dispatcher: 12 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 132 Posts
- Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in any discipline / Ph.D / Master’s in Engineering / Science / Technology / Management / Arts / Master’s Degree in Commerce / Accounting / Business Administration / Diploma in Marketing or Management / Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / Computer / IT / Diploma in Management / 12th class or equivalent from any recognized University / Institute.
- More information regarding the education you may go to official notification.
- Post 1: Candidates should be maximum age limit 60 years.
- Post 2 to 6: Should have maximum age limit 50 years.
- The upper age relaxation as per MHRD rules.
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Post 1: Rs.43,200-66,000/-.
- Post 2: Rs.75,200-140900/-.
- Post 3 to 6: Rs.20,000-35,000/-.
Official website: www.edcilindia.co.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.edcilindia.co.in or above direct link.
- Search MHRD Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.
Other Recruitment Links:
- AIATSL Recruitment 2017 – 186 Store Agent, Office Agent & Other Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2017 – 509 Male Constables Posts
- NCR Recruitment 2017 – 413 Act Apprentice Posts
- UPPSC Combined Service Exam 2017 – 251 Posts
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 19 Manager & Assistant Manager Posts
- Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 – 273 Constable Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 – 113 Police Constable