Maharashtra Police Bharti Advertisement Notice 2017 – 1717 Constable Posts Apply Online @www.mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Bharti Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Police Bharti has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 1717 posts of Constables. Candidates who are waiting to make career in Police Department, they are apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017. Maharashtra Police has released Constables posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using online mode through the official website www.mahapolice.gov.in. Candidates can apply online application form from starting date 24 February, 2017 and closing date 17 March, 2017.
Maharashtra Police has invited for 17171 Constables posts recruitment notice 2017. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, applicants know about eligibility criteria. First of all applicants download official notification and please read carefully all instruction before filling up online application. We are inform regarding to Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed 12th class and has fulfilled all requirement for Constables Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
MAHARASHTRA POLICE ADVERTISEMENT 2017 – 1717 CONSTABLES POSTS INFORMATION:
- Name of Organization: Maharashtra Police Bharti
- Name of Post: Constables Posts
- Total Post: 1717 Posts
- Starting Date: 24 February, 2017
- Closing Date: 17 March, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: 12th Standard
- Selection Process: Written Exam, PFT, PET, Interview
- Official Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in
MAHARASHTRA POLICE NOTIFICATION 2017 – CONSTABLES POSTS DETAILS:
- Start Date of Online Application: 24 February, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 17 March, 2017
Name of Posts: Constables Post
Total No. of Vacancies: 1717 Posts
- Candidates should be passed 12th class or equivalent from any recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit: As on 31.03.2017
- Candidates should have age limit Minimum 18 years and 28 years.
- The upper age relaxation as per Maharashtra Police Bharti rules.
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.350/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- For Ex-Servicemen: Rs.50/-.
- Candidates can online payment through the Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card and Cash Payment using any State Bank of India Branch.
Official website: www.mahapolice.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.mahapolice.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.
Other Recruitment Links:
- APGENCO Recruitment 2017 – 94 Trainee Assistant Engineer Posts
- ONGC Recruitment 2017 – 92 Apprentices Posts
- MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 – 2964 Technician, Assistant & Other Posts
- SMC Recruitment 2017 – 470 Apprentices Posts
- MHRD Recruitment 2017 – 132 State Project, Nodal Officer & Other Posts
- BSNL Recruitment 2017 – 2510 Jr. Telecom Officer Posts
- NCL Recruitment 2017 – 432 Apprentices Posts
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017 – 30 Office Assistant Posts