JSSC Notification, JSSC Online, JSSC Exam, JSSC Job Notification, JSSC Vacancy, JSSC Syllabus
JSSC Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently published latest recruitment news 2017 for 280 LDC & Panchayat Secretary Posts. Candidates who are waiting to make career in JSSC, they are apply Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017. JSSC has released application form in Lower Division Clerk & Panchayat Secretary posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.jssc.in. Candidates can apply online application form between 02 May, 2017 to 15 June, 2017.
JSSC Notification 2017 Information:
- Name of Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Name of Post: LDC & Panchayat Secretary
- Total Post: 280 Posts
- Starting Date: 02 May, 2017
- Closing Date: 15 June, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: Jharkhand
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: 10th, 12th class
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Typing Test
- Official Website: www.jssc.in
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017:
Jharkhand SSC has invited for 280 LDC & Panchayat Secretary Posts. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, you know about eligibility criteria. First of all you can download official notification and please read carefully all instruction before filling up online application. We are inform regarding to Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed 10th, 12th class and have ensure you fulfilled all requirement for JSSC Recruitment 2017 you are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
Jharkhand SSC Advertisement 2017 Details:
- Start Date of Online Application: 02 May, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 15 June, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk: 132 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary: 148 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 280 Posts
- Candidates should be possess 10th, 12th class or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 35 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19,900-45,700/-.
- Panchayat Secretary: Rs.21,000-50,000/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.460/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs.115/-.
Official website: www.jssc.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.jssc.in or above direct link.
- Search Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.
Other Recruitment Links:
- NICL Recruitment 2017 – 205 Administrative Officer Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – 371 Medical Officer Posts
- Salem District Court Recruitment 2017 – 71 Driver, Clerk & Other Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2017 -173 Machinist, Turner & Other Posts
- TNPL Recruitment 2017 – 02 Legal Officer & HR Officer Posts
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 -1072 GDS Posts
- High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 – 100 Personal Assistant / Stenographer Posts
- MNNIT Recruitment 2017 – 92 Internal Auditor, Legal Assistant & Other Posts