JKPSC Recruitment 2017: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has recently invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 66 Medical Officer Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in. Candidates can apply online application form between 16 November, 2017 to 15 December, 2017. We are inform regarding to JKPSC Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed Bachelor’s Degree and have fulfilled all requirement for JKPSC Recruitment 2017. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about JKPSC Notification 2017, you may read full article.
JKPSC Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
- Start Date of Online Application: 16 November, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 15 December, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Medical Officer (Ayurvedic): 50 Posts
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy): 16 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 66 Posts
- Candidates should be passed Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic or Bachelor’s Degree in Homeopahy from a recognized CCIM.
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 40 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
- Rs.9300-34800/- with GP Rs.5400/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.805/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs.405/-.
Official website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search JKPSC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.