ITI Limited Recruitment 2017: Indian Telephone Industries Limited has invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 11 Executive Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form through the official website www.itiltd-india.com. ITI Limited has released posts Marketing Executive and Assistant Executive Engineers Trainees. Candidates can apply online application form between 30 October, 2017 to 30 November, 2017. We are inform regarding to ITI Limited Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed Engineering Degree / MBA Degree and have fulfilled all requirement for ITI Limited Recruitment 2017. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about ITI Limited Notification 2017, you may read full article.
ITI Limited Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Indian Telephone Industries Limited
- Start Date of Online Application: 30 October, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 30 November, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Marketing Executive: 02 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineers Trainees: 09 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 11 Posts
- Candidates should be passed Engineering Degree / MCA / MBA Degree in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have maximum age 30 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen Candidates: No Fees.
Official website: www.itiltd-india.com
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.itiltd-india.com or above direct link.
- Search ITI Limited Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.