Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017: Indian Coast Guard has published latest recruitment notification 2017 for Various Assistant Commandants Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Indian Coast Guard has released posts Plant General Duty, General Duty (Pilot) and Pilot (CPL). Candidates can apply online application form between 18 November, 2017 to 02 December, 2017. We are inform regarding to Indian Coast Guard Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed 12th / Bachelor’s Degree and have fulfilled all requirement for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about Indian Coast Guard Notification 2017, you may read full article.
Indian Coast Guard Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Indian Coast Guard
- Start Date of Online Application: 18 November, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 02 December, 2017
Name of Posts:
- General Duty
- General Duty (Pilot)
- Pilot (CPL)
Total No. of Vacancies:
- Not Mentioned
- Candidates should be passed 12th with Mathematics / Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks with valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) from a recognized University / Institute.
- More information about qualification you may read official notification.
- Candidates should be born before 01 July, 1993 and not after 30 June 1999.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
- No Application Fee.
Official website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.