Indian Army has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 636 post in Clerk, Assistant and Other Posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply online application form, they can apply online mode through the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in. Indian Army has released posts Clerk, Chef Community, Junior Commission Officer, Hair Dresser, House Keeper, Washerman and Soldier. Candidates can apply online application before 29 April, 2017. Other details regarding to this post you may read full article, or visit official notification.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Information:
- Name of Organization: Indian Army
- Name of Post: Clerk, Jr. Commission Officer & Other Posts
- Total Post: 636 Posts
- Closing Date: 29 April, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: All India
- Education Qualification: 10th / 12th
- Selection Process: Based on Performance, Interview
- Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army – 636 Various Posts Details:
- Last Date of Online Application: 29 April, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Soldier (General Duty): 569 Posts
- Clerk: 67 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 636 Posts
- Candidates should be passed 10th / 12th or equivalent from any recognized University/Institute.
- Not Mention in Notification.
- Based on Performance
- As per the rule of Indian Army.
Official website: www.indianarmy.nic.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search Indian Army Clerk, Jr. Commission Officer Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.