IBPS Recruitment 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published recruitment news 2017 for 3562 PO Posts at across India. Candidates who are waiting to make career in Bank, they are apply IBPS Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.ibps.in. IBPS has released posts Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee. Candidates can apply online application form between 16 August, 2017 to 05 September, 2017. It is good opportunity for looking jobs at Bank. They are utilize this chance. Applicants who want to applied this recruitment, you know about eligibility criteria and other information described in the notification.
All candidates may download official notification and read carefully all information. We are inform regarding to IBPS Bank Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed Graduation Degree and have fulfilled all requirement for IBPS Recruitment 2017. Before filling up application form you will be ensure this recruitment you are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about IBPS Recruitment 2017, you may read full article or visit official notification.
IBPS Bank Notification 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Start Date of Online Application: 16 August, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 05 September, 2017
- Download Admit Card of Preliminary: September, 2017
- Date of Online Exam (Preliminary): 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 & 15.10.2017
- Result of Preliminary Exam: October, 2017
- Download Admit Card of Main: November, 2017
- Date of Online Exam (Main): 26 November, 2017
Name of Posts: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
Total No. of Vacancies: 3562 Posts
- Candidates should be possess Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit: 01.08.2017
- Candidates should have minimum age 20 years and maximum age 30 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Online Exam
- You may go to official notification.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-.
Official website: www.ibps.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.ibps.in or above direct link.
- Search IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.