Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced advertisement 2016 for 450 Fisher Officer, Assistant, Accountant and various posts. HSSC has released jobs Fisher officer, Assistant Fisher Officer, Draftsman, Farm Assistant, Legal Assistant, Labour Inspector, Estate Manager, Accountant, Junior Engineer, Stenographer-cum-Librarian, Computer, Clerks, Supervisor, Tracer, Chargeman. Candidate can apply online application through the officially website www.hssc.gov.in before 01 August, 2016. The online application form is available on 01 July, 2016 to 01 August, 2016. Other details please check full article.
HSSC Recruitment for 450 Fisher Officer, Assistant, Draftman & Other Posts
- Name of Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Name of Post: Multiple Jobs
- Starting Date: 01 July, 2016
- Closing Date: 01 August, 2016
- Number of Post: 450 Posts
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: Haryana
- Education Qualification: B.Sc/10th/MA/LLB/B.A./Master’s Degree
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC for 450 Fisher Officer, Assistant, Draftman & Other Vacancies Details 2016
- Start Date of Online Application: 01 July, 2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 01 August, 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Online Application05 August, 2016
Name of Post:
|1.||Fisheries Officer (Re-Advertised)||31|
|2.||Fisheries Extension Assistant||01|
|4.||Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO)||02|
|5.||Assistant Project Officer (APO)||02|
|9.||Statistical Assistant (Re-Advertised)||01|
|10.||Head Statistical Assistant (Re-Advertised)||01|
|11.||Legal Assistant (Re-Advertised)||02|
|12.||Labour inspector (Re-Advertised)||07|
|13.||Statistical Assistant/ Inspector (NSS)/ investigator (Re-Advertised)||15|
|14.||Field Assistant (Re-Advertised)||05|
|15.||Junior Field Investigator (Re-Advertised)||35|
|16.||Estate Manager (Re-Advertised)||09|
|17.||Accounts Assistant (Re-Advertised)||07|
|19.||Junior Engineer (Civil) (Re-Advertised)||01|
|20.||Draftsman (Civil) (Re-Advertised)||04|
|22.||Junior Draftsman (Architect Wing)||02|
|23.||Assistant Draftsman (Civil) (Re-Advertised)||20|
|24.||Tracer (Civil) HQ (Re-Advertised)||07|
|28.||Labour Inspector (Welfare)||05|
|29.||Instructor (Female) (Re-Advertised)||02|
|30.||Election Naib Tehsildar (Re-Advertised)||03|
|31.||Election Kanungo (Re-Advertised)||12|
|33.||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||03|
|34.||Assistant Manager (Estate)||05|
|35.||Assistant Manager (Utility)||02|
|36.||Assistant Manager (industry Area)||31|
|38.||Senior Accounts Clerks||10|
|42.||Stenographer Grade-II (Re-Advertised)||18|
Total No. of Vacancies: 450 Posts
- B.Sc. Zoology or BFSC (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) / 10th Standard / Pre-Medical / M.Sc Zoology / Diploma in Civil Draftsman / B.A. / M.A. in relevant subject / LLB Degree / Master’s Degree in relevant subject OR Graduation with 60% / B.Com / Diploma in Architectural / 12th with Science / Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent from any recognized University / Board.
- More information regarding to education please check notification.
- Post No. 1 to 15: Age should be 17 years to 42 years.
- Post No. 16 & 1: Age should be 18 years to 42 years.
- Post No. 18 to 32: Age should be 17 years to 42 years.
- Post No. 33 to 46: Age should be 18 years to 42 years.
- Post No. 47: Age should be 17 years to 42 years.
- Post No. 1, 4 to 14, 16, 18 to 21, 23,25,26,28,37,39,41,43 & 45: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-.
- Post No. 2 & 7: Rs. 4440-7440 + Grade Pay Rs. 1400/-.
- Post No. 3: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-.
- Post No. 15,24,27,29,32 & 40 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-.
- Post No. 17: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 3200/-.
- Post No. 22,30,33,34,35 & 36: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4000/-.
- Post No. 31: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 3600/- + 50 Spl. Pay.
- Post No. 38,42,44,46 & 47: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
Post No. 1, 4 to 6, 8 to 14, 16 to 23, 25,26,28,30, 31, 33 to 37, 39,41,43,45:
- For General (Male/Female) Rs. 150/-.
- For General Female of Haryana resident only Rs. 75/-.
- For SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Male applicants of Haryana state only Rs. 35/-.
- For SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Female applicants of Haryana state only Rs. 18/-.
Post No. 2,3,7,15,24,27,29,32,38,40,42,44,46,47 :
- For General (Male/Female) Rs. 100/-.
- For General Female of Haryana resident only Rs. 50/-.
- For SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Male applicants of Haryana state only Rs. 25/-.
- For SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Female applicants of Haryana state only Rs. 13/-.
For Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana state only No Charges.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on.
- Written Exam
Official website: www.hssc.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible or Interested candidates may apply online application through the official website www.hssc.gov.in. Search Recruitment Vacancies link and click on link. Fill the necessary details in online application. After that submit application form. And take a printout for future use.