High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017: High Court of Karnataka has recently invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 10 Translators. Candidates who are waiting to make career in Court, they are apply High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Candidates can apply online application form between 16 October, 2017 to 15 November, 2017. We are inform regarding to High Court of Karnataka Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed Master’s Degree and have fulfilled all requirement for High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017. Before filling up application form you will be ensure this recruitment you are eligible for this posts. Other information you may read full article.
High Court of Karnataka Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: High Court of Karnataka
- Start Date of Online Application: 16 October, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 15 November, 2017
Name of Posts:
Total No. of Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Candidates should be passed Master’s Degree in English from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 40 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Viva Voce
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs.250/-.
Official website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.