Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017: Gujarat High Court has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 109 posts of Stenographer. Candidates who are waiting to make career in High Court, they are apply Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017. Gujarat High Court has released English Stenographer and Gujarati Stenographer posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using online mode through the official website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in. Candidates can apply online application form from starting date 01 August, 2017 and closing date 15 August, 2017.
Gujarat High Court has invited of 109 stenographer posts. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, candidates know about eligibility criteria. First of all applicants download official notification and please read carefully all instruction before filling up online application. We are inform regarding to Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed Graduation Degree and has fulfilled all requirement for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
Gujarat High Court Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: High Court of Gujarat
- Start Date of Online Application: 01 August, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 15 August, 2017
Name of Posts:
- English Stenographer: 70 Posts
- Gujarati Stenographer: 39 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 109 Posts
- Candidates should be possess Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University and should be basic knowledge of computer with English Steno alongwith speed of 120 wpm and Gujarati Steno alongwith speed of 90 wpm.
Age Limit: As on 15.08.2017
- Candidates should have minimum age 21 years and maximum age 40 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Stenographer Test / Skill Test
- Viva Voce
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs.250/-.
Official website: hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website hc-ojas.guj.nic.in or above direct link.
- Search Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.