FCI Recruitment 2017: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 53 Watchman Post at Delhi & New Delhi. Candidates who are waiting to make career in food corporation, they are apply FCI, Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form they are using online mode through the official website www.fciregionaljobs.com. Candidates can apply online application form between 16 October, 2017 to 15 November, 2017. We are inform about the FCI Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed 8th class and have fulfilled all requirement for FCI Recruitment 2017. Before filling up application form you will be ensure this recruitment you are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of recruitment. Other information, you may read full article.
FCI Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
- Start Date of Online Application: 16 October, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 15 November, 2017
Name of Posts:
Total No. of Vacancies: 53 Posts
- Candidates should be passed 8th class from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 25 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Women / Ex-Servicemen Candidates: No Fees.
Official website: www.fciregionaljobs.com
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.fciregionaljobs.com or above direct link.
- Search FCI Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.