Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: Eastern Railway has recently invited latest recruitment notification 2017 for 03 Visiting Specialist. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form through the official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. Eastern Railway has released posts Visiting Specialist (Ophthalmology, Cardio-Thoracic Surery and Neurology). Candidates can apply application form before 18 November, 2017. We are inform regarding to Eastern Railway Notification 2017, that applicants should be completed MS / MD / MD . MCh. and have fulfilled all requirement for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017. Other details like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age limit, and many more information about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017, you may read full article.
Eastern Railway Advertisement 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Eastern Railway
- Last Date of Online Application: 18 November, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Visiting Specialist (Ophthalmology)
- Visiting Specialist (Cardio-Thoracic Surery)
- Visiting Specialist (Neurology)
Total No. of Vacancies:
- 03 Posts
- Candidates should be passed MS (Ophthalmology), MD / DM (Neurology) MS / MCh.(Cardiothoratic Surgery) with 3 years experience from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum age 30 years and maximum age 64 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Specialist: Rs.10,700/- (2 Hours/Day).
- Super Specialist: Rs.12,500/- (2 Hours/Day).
Official website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in or above direct link.
- Search Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.