Office of the District Judge Recruitment 2017: Office of the District Judge has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 27 Jr. Clerk, Stenographer & Other Posts. Candidates who are waiting to make career in District Court, they are apply District Judge of Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017. District Judge of Mayurbhanj has released Junior Clerk-cum Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade -III posts. It is good opportunity for looking jobs at Odisha. They are utilize this chance. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using offline mode through the official website www.ecourts.gov.in/kendujhar. Candidates can apply application form before 19 June, 2017.
District Judge Mayurbhanj Advertisement 2017 Information:
- Name of Organization: Office of The District Judge, Mayurbhanj
- Name of Post: Jr. Clerk, Stenographer & Other
- Total Post: 27 Posts
- Starting Date: Available
- Closing Date: 19 June, 2017
- Mode of Application: Offline Mode
- Job Location: Mayurbhanj
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: 10+2 with Diploma in Computer Application / Typing Knowledge / Shorthand
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Typing Test / Computer Practical / Shorthand, Viva Voce
- Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/odisha/Mayurbhanjdc
District Judge, Mayurbhanj Vacancy 2017:
The District Judge, Mayurbhanj has invited latest notification of 27 Junior Clerk, Junior Typing & Various posts. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, you know about eligibility criteria. First of all applicants download official notification and please read carefully all instruction before filling up application form. We are inform regarding to Office of the District Judge Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed 10+2 with Diploma / Typing Knowledge / Shorthand and has fulfilled all requirement for Office of the District Judge Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
District Judge Mayurbhanj Notification 2017 Details:
- Last Date of Application: 19 June, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Junior Clerk-cum Copyist : 16 Posts
- Stenographer Grade -III : 04 Posts
- Junior Typist : 07 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 27 Posts
- Junior Clerk: Candidates should be possess 10+2 examination and Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University.
- Stenographer: Should be possess 10+2 examination, Diploma in Computer Application, 80 wpm in Shorthand and 40 wpm in English Typing.
- Junior Typist: Should be possess 10+2 examination, Diploma in Computer Application and 40 wpm in English Typing.
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 32 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Typing Test / Computer Science (Practical) / Shorthand Typing
- Viva Voce
- For Clerk & Typist: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
- For Stenographer: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates: No Fees.
Official website: www.ecourts.gov.in/odisha/Mayurbhanjdc
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.ecourts.gov.in/odisha/Mayurbhanjdc or above direct link.
- Search District Judge Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then Click on Application form and download it.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that completed prescribed application form and attached necessary documents as given notification send to below address.
- The Envelope should have super-scripted by “Application for the post of _________________”.
The District Judge, Mayurbhanj