DEE Assam Advt. Notification 2017 | Apply Online @www.lpupteachers.com
DEE Assam Recruitment 2017: Directorate of Elementary Education, (DEE) Assam has announced recruitment notification 2017 for 6027 posts of Teacher. Candidates who are waiting to make career in Teaching Line, they are apply DEE Assam Recruitment 2017. It is good opportunity. DEE Assam has released Lower Primary School Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Hindi Teacher and Arabic Teacher posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply application form using online mode through the official website www.lpupteachers.com. Candidates can apply online application form from starting date 08 April, 2017 and closing date 30 April, 2017.
DEE Assam has invited for 6027 Lower and Upper Primary Teacher posts recruitment 2017. Applicants who are going to applied this recruitment, you are know about eligibility criteria. First of all applicants download official notification and please read carefully all instruction before filling up online application. We are inform regarding to DEE Assam Recruitment 2017, that applicants who has completed Graduation Degree / Diploma in B.Ed. / D.Ed / B.Sc. and has fulfilled all requirement for DEE Assam Recruitment 2017 they are eligible for this posts. Applicants are advised to apply online application form without waiting for last date of submission. Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and Other details about this recruitment, you may read full article or visit official notification.
DEE Assam Advt. Notice 2017 Information:
- Name of Organization: Directorate of Elementary Education, (DEE) Assam
- Name of Post: Lower & Upper Primary School Teacher Posts
- Total Post: 6027 Posts
- Starting Date: 08 April, 2017
- Closing Date: 30 April, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: Assam
- Job Type: Government
- Education Qualification: Graduation Degree / Diploma in B.Ed. / D.Ed / B.Sc.
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
- Official Website: www.lpupteachers.com
DEE Assam Notification 2017 Details:
- Start Date of Online Application: 08 April, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 30 April, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Teacher Lower Primary School: 3088 Posts
- Assistant Teacher: 1129 Posts
- Science Teacher: 161 Posts
- Hindi Teacher: 1473 Posts
- Arabic Teacher: 176 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 6027 Posts
- For Lower Primary School Teachers: Candidates should have possess Higher Secondary with LP TET and Two years Diploma in Elementary Education or Graduation Degree from a recognized University / Institute.
- For Upper Primary School Teachers: Should have completed Graduation Degree / Two years Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed. or D.Ed. / B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2017
- Candidates should have age limit Minimum 18 years and 43 years.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates 3 years and SC/ST Candidates 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-.
Official website: www.lpupteachers.com
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.lpupteachers.com or above direct link.
- Search DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Choose payment mode like offline / online.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout for future use.
Other Recruitment Links:
- Buddhist International School Recruitment 2017 – 825 Various Posts
- KEA Recruitment 2017 – 1203 Lecturer Posts
- MPPSC Recruitment 2017 – 24 Lecturers Posts
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 28 Housekeeper & Farrash Posts
- MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam Notification 2017 – 50 Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2017 -571 Group -C Non Technical Posts
- GPSC Recruitment 2017 – 335 Administrative & Civil Service Posts
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 – 23 Private Secretary & Stenographer Posts