Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS) has announced recruitment news 2017 for 54 Engineering Posts organized by The Ministry of Railway. CRIS has released application form of 40 Junior Software Engineers (JSE) and 14 Junior Network Engineers (JNE) for the upcoming projects. Eligible candidates who apply online application form, they can apply online mode through the official website www. cris.org.in. CRIS has decided the online application form date is between 09 January, 2017 to 08 February, 2017. Age Limit, Selection Process, Qualification Degree and other details about this posts you may read full article or visit to official notification.
CRIS – 54 Engineer Posts Notification:
- Name of Organization: Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS)
- Name of Post: Jr. Software & Jr. Network Engineers
- Total Post: 54 Posts
- Starting Date: 09 January, 2017
- Closing Date: 08 February, 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location: All India
- Education Qualification: B.Sc. / BCA / Diploma in relevant trade
- Selection Process: Online Exam, Merit
- Official Website: www.cris.org.in
CRIS Advertisement – 54 Engineer Posts details:
- Start Date of Online Application: 09 January, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 08 February, 2017
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fee: 14 February, 2017
Name of Posts:
- Junior Software Engineers (JSE): 40 Posts
- Junior Network Engineers (JNE): 14 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 54 Posts
- JSE Post: Candidates should have possess B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA / 4 years Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or 3 years MCA / 3 year Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University/Institute.
- JNE Post: Should be possess 3 years Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication / 4 years Degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit: As on 31.12.2016
- Candidates should have age minimum 22 years and maximum 28 years.
- Online Exam
- Merit List
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No fee.
- Rs.35,400/- per month + DA and other Allowances as per CRIS rules.
Official website: www.cris.org.in
How to Apply Application Form:
- Eligible candidates may apply application form through the official website www.cris.org.in or above direct link.
- Search CRIS Engineer Post Recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on Notification link for download.
- Read full Instruction with carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- After that click on submit button.
- Finally take a printout of submitted application form for future use.
Other Recruitment Links:
- MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 300 Sub Inspector Posts
- APSC Recruitment 2017 for 205 Jr. Grade, Officer and Inspector Posts
- Latest Notification 2017